INSURANCE FOR THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
Improve safety, reduce claims costs, and make your business stronger
Connect to Your Business Goals
Some of the world’s largest hotel management companies and real estate investment trusts depend on Lockton. Our team provides the resources you need to connect your business goals to your risk management and employee benefits strategies.
With the intense financial pressures of the industry, improving safety and reducing claims costs helps make your business better. Lockton’s risk management and claims cost control specialists will guide you. And we stay on top of the industry’s ever-changing risk issues through our involvement in leading industry groups.
Expert Risk Management
Hotels, casinos, restaurants, resorts and other hospitality properties are susceptible to significant claim activity simply because your workers engage in injury-prone activities such as housekeeping, food and beverage, and maintenance. You need thoughtful pre- and post-loss strategies to reduce expenses and address issues such as:
- Medical cost containment
- Claim expense controls
- Lag reporting practices
- Hospitality ergonomics
- Improved employee selection and on-boarding
We specialize in hospitality risk management and insurance coverage, including:
- Building a cost-effective property insurance program, especially in catastrophe prone regions around the world.
- Structuring business interruption and contingent business interruption programs to help protect your income flow when a storm, strike, flood or other risk turns away guests.
- Developing effective programs to reduce employment practices liability and mitigate claims.
- Handling the unique coverages for hospitality providers, including garagekeepers liability, innkeeper liability, liquor liability, golf course, daycare, marina, and security hazards.
- Managing executive risks for real estate investment trusts and others.