Lockton Australia employs a team that specialises in employee benefits and specifically group programmes such as death in service and disability.
The team has extensive market knowledge with access to the whole of the market. Importantly, their use of client and industry data allows them to provide benchmarks for clients and provide financial projections to evaluate insured and self-insured solutions – this is particularly relevant for larger clients where accumulation risks may not be covered because of contract limitations. Their knowledge of the market is also invaluable when assisting and handling claims on our clients’ behalf.
Our experience of clients’ processes will ensure that membership data is efficiently captured and passed on to insurers and in addition, we interrogate the claims data and feed this back to our clients on a regular basis to provide an insight into the health and well-being of the employee population. This allows us the opportunity to work closely with our clients to optimise the health of their employees and to promote improved engagement and productivity. demanding service level agreements – and we make it a priority to ensure you enjoy complete peace of mind at all stages of the process, from initial strategic planning to the resolution of a claim.
Group employee insurances include:
- Death in service – Group Life
- Short and long term disability – Group Income Protection
- Medical expenses – Group PMI
- Critical Illness
- Key man
- Health screening and occupational health.
Our services include:
- Strategic benefit design
- Data capture and analysis
- Projection of claims costs
- Monitoring insurance market
- Broking insurance contracts
- Placing insurance contracts
- Claims administration and handling
- Analysis of employee health status
- Linking employee health to productivity.