The following payment options are available to all clients.
Lockton offers specialised and tailored premium funding options to clients through our in house funding expert. Our in-house Premium Funding experts are committed to the highest standards of excellence, and have years of experience managing tailored solutions to individual needs.
The benefits of premium funding include:
- Conserve cash flow
- Interest cost is usually tax deductible
- Working Capital can be utilised to generate additional income that may offset part of the funding cost.
- Provides an alternative source of capital rather than the traditional facilities such as bank overdrafts which are usually secured by business or personal assets.
- Premium funding may be considered as an “off balance sheet” loan.
- Premium funding loans are generally not secured by business assets, such as a charge over the company or directors’ guarantees but rely on the unused portion of the insurance premium as security in the event of default.
- As cash flow is improved by premium funding, the client can more easily afford a complete insurance and risk management program which may avoid under-insuring and therefore help to protect the business.
Contact your broker to arrange a Premium Funding quotation.
You can pay your premiums via BPAY through your Bank’s website using the biller code and customer reference number provided on your invoice or statement.
You can return your remittance advice to our office including your credit card details, a money order, or cheque for payment.
Over the Phone
We accept Credit Card payments over the phone, you just need to provide your card number, expiration date, and CSV Code as well as your invoice number for payment.
Please note there is a Credit Card fee of 1.04% for VISA and MasterCard. We do not accept American Express.